Invision™ integrates with Aspen’s estimating platform, claim and billing systems to deliver prompt payment to adjusters and scale during high claim volume.
Aspen Claims Service, a national claims adjusting firm, has subscribed to Invision™ invoicing software from VIP Software. Through its integration with leading estimating software and claim and billing systems, including FileTrac™ and Quickbooks®, Invision automates back-office functions to improve cash flow management and expedite payment to independent adjusters. Invision also delivers real-time, key performance indicators that Aspen can use to create competitive differentiation that results in profitable, top-line growth.
Aspen upholds a reputation as an adjusting firm that leads with technology to deliver superior quality of service. Its latest integration of Invision with FileTrac™ and Quickbooks® will benefit Aspen by automating the reconciliation and payment of independent adjuster invoices and delivering detailed reporting on claim activity across its entire book of business.
“Our integration with Invision will allow us to run a scalable, back-office operation in times of increased claim volume. It complements and strengthens our current technology offering to our customers, to help differentiate our brand in the market,” said Mark Vetrovec, president of Aspen Claims Service.
Aspen’s Invision subscription will provide the following benefits:
- Provide a best-in-class solution that addresses the growing demands of industry.
- Eliminate manual entries to multiple systems.
- Give field adjusters the tools they need to remain focused on core competencies.
- Improve cash flow by gaining visibility into accounts receivable.
- Ensure compliance and governance of all clients’ billing structures.
- Empower subscribers to benefit from VIP Pay, a VIP Software service that delivers same-day payment on invoices.
- Reduce operational overhead while guaranteeing accuracy and scalability without human intervention.
- Create competitive differentiation in the commoditized service provider market.
“We are excited to integrate with Aspen’s current systems to generate data Aspen can use to address the growing demands of customers while reducing administrative overhead,” said James Makris, president and CEO, VIP Software. “Invision also gives their sales team a powerful tool to increase the firm’s value proposition by demonstrating their ability to scale with accuracy during catastrophe situations.”
About VIP Software
VIP Software is a national provider of integrated software solutions to property and casualty insurance carriers, adjusting firms, restoration companies and contractors. VIP Software transforms process into profit for its customers by automating processes that are critical to business operations and making them more efficient, accurate, cost effective and data driven. VIP Software is based in St. Petersburg, Florida. Learn more at vipsoftware.com.