VIP Software IGNITE offers IT professional services to the P&C insurance industry. Based on the experience and accomplishments of VIP Software in offering premier products that have revolutionized the way insurance organizations use cloud technologies, IGNITE is leveraging its seasoned, experienced staff to offer this same expertise to its clients. IGNITE will partner with your organization to implement the right solutions to take your organization one step closer to its strategic goals.
Why VIP Software IGNITE?
Our team is made up of IT professionals with a wealth of knowledge in the insurance industry. This distinguishes us from other IT organizations who have not developed applications for the industry. We’ve done what you’re planning to do, by developing our own secure, forward-thinking products for vital areas such as invoicing and claims operations. Our products have been recognized for their focus on security, dynamic rules and scalability, results we would help you achieve to meet today’s competitive pace.
We focus all of our attention on your business strategy and objectives when we define your requirements, and we make sure these are not only aligned to your current strategy but also to what’s needed for the future. This is so important for any professional services team, since without this properly-documented analysis and detailed assessment of your environment and business objectives, your most critical projects may fail.
Our team prides itself on our structured methodology and the project approach we follow to stay with you every step of the way, from the assessment to design and implementation of custom solutions, complete with hands-on training and ongoing support. We call it our ‘white glove’ service.
Key services we offer:
- Build or buy decision making.
- Mapping your business strategies to IT roadmaps and not the other way around.
- Assessing your business processes to design the right solution.
- Helping you through the steps to compete in this new digital world.
- Implementing the right solution based on our in-depth experience in developing insurance applications.
- Working through security and regulatory requirements to ensure your systems environments conform to audit policies and procedures.
- Training staff on new application processes so they can work more efficiently and eliminate errors.
- Support your applications just as if they are our own, following our best practices in reporting and resolving issues based on service levels of response.