– Not getting the top IAs.
– Lack quantity/quality resources in a CAT.
– Lose IAs to another carrier.
We solve these business challenges for our customers.
Fee Schedule Management
– Multiple fee schedules with many firms.
– Managing T&E fees vs. flat fees.
– Non-standardized or competitive fees.
– Timely payment of invoices.
– Uploading an invoice to every claim.
– Taking resources from customer service.
– Lack of controls over IA expenses.
– Lack of compliance with fee schedules.
– Overpayment of adjuster fees.
– Lack access to timely, credible data.
– Can’t compare vendor cost to ROI.
– Don’t know what drives IA costs/reopens.
Automatically review and mark ‘ready for payment’ a handful of invoices from one vendor, consolidating the time and cost of check writing.
Flexible rules engine automatically reconciles the correct supplemental fees, for increased automation, accuracy and time savings.
Process independent adjuster payments automatically and cost effectively, while maintaining accurate expense allocation.
Read our customer success stories
– Senior Claims Manager, Property and Casualty Insurance Carrier